A couple of years ago opened part of the water area in the Northern part of the red sea, which has long been closed to fishing. Using this, we and our Egyptian partners have worked out a route covering the most successful point in this part of the sea. To implement this program was chosen as one of the best yachts under the control of the captain has proven himself an experienced fisherman. Route output from Hurghada for 6 days of fishing.
– 6 people.
Hurghada – El Gouna - Game
PROGRAM FISHING SAFARI
- Day 1. Meeting at the airport of Hurghada. Transfer to the port. Moving the boat. The output of the yachts in the district Gemsha. The three-hour transition dedicated to trolling. After the rest of the output on the companion boat spinning fishing (jig, Popper).
- Day 2. From 5 to 7 a.m. is the best time for deep-water jig. The transition of the yacht to the island Mamaw. Obscure island with great beaches, beautiful corals and rich underwater world. Lunch on the island. Relax on the beach, snorkeling, scuba diving (on request), wishing to continue fishing after lunch, go to the companion boat to one of the best fishing spots of the red sea - farsh el kar.
- Day 3. Morning fishing (the area of Karlos). At 14.00, the entrance to the port of Hurghada. Transfer by jeep to a Bedouin village, show, lamb on the grill, belly dance. In the evening return to the yacht, and for those who want to continue the fun night in Hurghada, with its vivid discotheques, restaurants and bars.
- Day 4. Full day of fishing. In the evening the entrance to the port town of El Gouna is known as the "Pearl of the red sea" or "Venice in Sands". El Gouna in Arabic means "star", this name called his brainchild the Egyptian millionaire-romantic Sawiris, who built his own city – state, which is the most expensive and fashionable resort of Egypt. Night life in El Gouna is fascinating, discos, restaurants, bars, free sale of alcoholic beverages for every taste and of course the “Egyptian Las Vegas” – Sinai Grand Casino. All will be available to You for the time with overnight stay in the port city.
- Day 5. Full day of fishing
- Day 6. Morning fishing. Go to the island Аbo Mapka, BBQ on the island, fishing, beach, snorkeling. In the afternoon return to Hurghada. Farewell dinner at the best fish restaurant “Fish house”. Transfer to airport.
Egypt can be compared to an oasis, lying between two deserts, the climate near the coast of the red sea can be described as Mediterranean, subtropical.
How to get there
The tour starts from the port of Hurghada.
, The Emperor
, Of trevally
, Tuna striped
The best months for fishing in the Red sea are April-may-June; September-October-November.